Hi there! I took a much needed weekend break from blogging, so I hope you didn't miss me too much...hehe!! I hope I made up for it with a set of cards today. First I should say everything is Stampin' Up, even though I think almost all of it is retired. The round sentiments are where I started and they are from the Think Happy Thoughts set. Then, since there were 4, I decided to use all 4 of the wheel stamps that I own, which are Cupcakes, Dragonflies, Tailgating and Perfectly Pretty. Everything was stamped in black with black cardstock as the base of the card. The sentiments were cut out using a round nestie, then a scallop punched Patterned Paper, then another round nestie, with the flower from the stamp set, and a brad in the center. The wheel stamps were all colored in and glittered up, and then I used a small scallop scissor to trim another piece of black to layer under it. The papers are from a Pattern Packs set from awhile ago. My intention is to make more gift sets to have around for when I need them, and with Christmas coming up, I think they'd make a nice little gift. I like how they turned out actually, and I hope you do too!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

A wonderful set. If I used all my wheels I would have a BIG set!!! I hope you weekend was fun and relaxing. I will pop by tomorrow and see what is new! Hugs...

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous set of cards Jeannie!

diane (cookiestamper) said...

Thanks for your comment on my card set! This is such a great set too! Wonderful cards!

Meg Loven said...

Love these cards! What a striking set pictured all together!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh my Jeannie, I LOVE how these turned out!! I am so inspired now to get started on some card sets for gift!!

Linda

Alicia said...

These are just gorgeous Jeannie! Love the colours. Such a lovely set.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs