Hey there and Happy Monday! Let's chat...shall we? This is one of my favorite little teapots from Pink Petticoat. I really enjoy working with sketches from the challenge blogs out there, and today I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop. The cardstock is from SU and it's called Lavender Lace. The DP is from CTMH and it's from the Silhouette paper pack, and I used both sides of it. Then I added some ribbon that matches pretty darn close - don't cha just love when that happens?! The image is popped up, and then I added a little button and a bow!

Well we're off to another week, so let's just get enough coffee or tea in us today to deal with it and get through it, ya?!

Thanks for coming by, I appreciate your comments very much, and I do enjoy reading what you have to say. Let me know if there's something special or different that you'd like to see, and I'll do it!

Take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute tea pot. I usually drop by to visit while enjoying my morning coffee. :) I love that the ribbon matches the paper. I hope you have an easy week! Hugs....

Alicia said...

I love these sketches too...but have rarely used them in time for their challenges. This card is so sweet. Have a good week.
Alicia xx

Pam S. said...

thanks for playing along with the sweet stop sketch challenge this week Jeannie! Your card is delightful! Super cute teapot and love this black pattern paper! Great take on the sketch!
Pam Going Postal

dstandard said...

Too too cute! Love your work! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Cindy Coutts said...

Love this color combination. Great work. Thank you so much for playing with us at The Sweet Stop Sketch Challenge and we would love to see you back next week. God bless!

Kathy said...

Adorable card!! Love the colors that you have used!!! Your interpretation of the sketch is fabulous! Thanks so much for playing!
:)Kathy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs