Hey Chick it's Thursday!! This is a quickie, being that it's an already colored in image from Pink Petticoat. The sentiment is too, although I did use a pink marker on it a little bit. The papers are from SU's Bella Birds set, with some Barely Banana and Chocolate Chip cardstock. Then I added some pretty sheer yellow ribbon and some buttons. The image and sentiment are popped up. Voila!

I hope your short work week is going along fine and dandy. I appreciate you checking in, and always love hearing from you. Take care!

Peace, Luv, and Happy Friday-Eve!

2 comments :

Rose said...

Hi Jeannie! Love this card, great color combo! I adore pink Petticoat images and just purchased some new ones yesterday, really fun!

Carol Dee said...

YEAH, you are back :)
I recognized the Pink Petticoat chick right away. Sweet card. Love the buttons. hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs