Happy Tuesday.....isn't it a Holiday?....hehehe!! Since I was painting last nite (and watching the Bachelorette), the only thing I could get together this morning is the make and take from Saturday. It's very sparkly and pretty, and I'm sorry it doesn't show so much that way here, but it really is. The stamps are from Amuse and we used a powder after we stamped that when we heat it up it turned sticky, and then we put glitter on top of that. It was very cool, and I like the simpleness of it. All I did when I got home was to put it on top of a piece of SU's Pixie Pink cardstock. I didn't get this snowflake stamp, but I did buy a poinsettia, that I thought would be beautiful in many different colors. A cute and fun little non-tranditional color, holiday card!

Have an awesome Tuesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

It is probably never too early to start Christmas cards. Not like I got to them until AFTER Thanksgiving last year. Maybe this year! HA! Have a terrific Tuesday,
Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs