Happy Tuesday! My card today is built around the little shabby ribbon flower I made from the same ribbon as you see on the lower part of the card. It's tiny in comparison to the tutorial I found, and the one that Jenni made, but I wanted to try it out. It's a great way to coordinate everything together I think. The papers I used are from SU's Cottage Wall set, with Pink Passion and Mellow Moss cardstock. The sentiment is a Unity stamp that I stamped with some River Rock ink, cut out with a nestie, and then added a circle nestie behind that. The rest is pretty self explanatory. I bought this ribbon awhile ago from Michael's, because it has dragonflies on it, and I think I got almost every color they had. Now it's time to start using it!

Thanks so much for stopping in, have a great day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL. You know I have many of the colors of he same ribbon in my STASH. :) No you are guilting me into useing it. I love the flower. It sure turned out cute. A great way to use some of my stash.(4 shoe boxes!)
Have terrific Tuesday, hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Love the pink and green together. Great flower - so pretty!

Deanne :)

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous Jeannie! Great job on the little flower, I must have ago :)

G.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs