Happy Thursday! Can you believe it's July 1st...crazy I tell ya! Don't you love it when you can pull a bunch of scraps together and you actually like how it turns out?! This DP is from Daisy D's, and the cardstocks are Rose Red, Regal Rose, and Always Artichoke. The image is from Pink Petticoat, and then I added some puffy and pretty polka dot ribbon, a sizzlit flower and a button with some pink thread. The image is colored in with the same color markers as the cardstock, and it's popped up. That's about it...tea-rrific-ly easy...hehe!

I appreciate you coming by, I hope your week has been great so far, and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Happy Friday eve! Love the card it is Simplt Sweet. The gathered ribbon is pretty and so is the color combination. Hugs...

1CardCreator said...

I love that color combo, looks fabulous! ~Diane

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs