Happy Thursday beautiful!! I've got a pretty simple card for you today, for me anyway, following a tutorial I found at Krystie Lee's blog called Cupcake Martini. I love that blog name and adore her work!! Anyway, I didn't use the same products she did, but I still love the results and the inspiration of it. I used a square nestie, with some of SU's Baja Breeze ink on a sponge for the background. The flower and stamp are from CTMH's Smiles set, and it's stamped in SU's Wild Wasabi for the stem, and Groovy Guava for the flower. I stamped the flower twice and cut one out to put on top of the other and kinda bent the petals under a bit. Then I put a rhinestone in the center. The papers are SU's Baja Breeze and Groovy Guava (thanks Jan!), and the striped paper is from CTMH's Caboodle set. I really love this idea, and I plan to use it again. Thanks Krystie!!

I hope your week has been great so far, I appreciate and love to hear your comments, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card. Cool flower. Nice color combination, shouts SUMMER!
Happy Fri. eve!!! Hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

Gorgeous! I'll have to check out the tutorial!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs