Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor is Digi Stamp Characters, and boy oh boy are they ca-ute!! This little gal is one of them, and I love her little shoes and socks the most! She's all colored in and cut out with an oval nestie, with a round nestie behind that is SU's Tempting Turquoise, which is the base of the card too. The patterned papers are from Sassafras, and I used both sides, with a little scrap of SU's Red Riding Hood. Then, the sentiment is on a smaller oval nestie in SU's So Saffron, the ribbon is CTMH, and I added a flower, button and red crochet thread bow. The main image is also popped up. I would hope she would help to make anyone feel better!

As always, the rest of the Design Team has turned out some real masterpiece's, so be sure to check them all out on the Sweet Sketch blog, and join us for the chance to win 3 digital images of your own from Digi Stamp Characters!

Have a very sweet Wednesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

JR Creations said...

Wow Jeannie she's gorgeous. Love that shape of card. More space to work with. I can leave a comment this week! YAY! Don't know what was going on last week, I could see your images but no text and I couldn't see where the "post a comment'' bit was cos the background was all teal. Anyway I loved your card last week too!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie. She is just darling. I love the grey you added - I would have been stuck with the white nurse uniform but you made it pop. Great job!

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

She is sweet, a fun get well card. sure to make the recipiant smile !
Hugs..

1CardCreator said...

So cute! Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

mulberry station said...

Wow Jeannie, she is just too cute. Your paper and color scheme just makes her come to life. I love everything about this card!
Stay cool down there in that heat!!

Stacy said...

Another stunner! I am just so lovin the sentiment! And your color combo, with those fab papers! Your little image looks GREAT!

Simple and Sweet said...

Hehe! She is so cute! I love the colors too! You did a fabulous job on your card!
Erika

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your Nurse card is just too sweet. I love the fun colors and papers that you used. She does come to life. All your added embelishents just make this so perfect. Thanks for being a wonder part of the team and for posting this week. Sorry for not posting on your blog last week the sick bug really got me down.

Genevieve said...

Hi Jeannie! Snap :) Looks like you as much fun with this image as I had. You did a fab job with your image,I love how you kept your nurse very traditional, shes very sweet.

Have a great week.
Genevieve.

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, your card is just tooooo cute for words I adore your little nurse she is soo soo sweeeeet. Love the colours she's a real nurse.
Take care and have a great week.
Kathie.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Ahhhhh, now that is one sweet card Jeannie!!!! Love the colors you used, very striking and fun!!! Great embellishments, they are perfection!!!!!

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh Jeannie, this is just precious!! I agree her little socks and shoes are just too cute. Your card is fantistic, love the fun colors and papers. Oh and your sentiment is just the best!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeanie, this card just pops! I love the red and blue and your fun polka dot flower. The red shoes are perfect too!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs