Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's Sketch #57 is sponsored by the Digi Doodle Shop and there's a $10 gift certificate for the winner! The apron image that I used is from the Kitchen Set, which has 6 images in it. All of the papers and cardstock that I used are from CTMH, the Cherry-O set. The apron is paper pieced and then shaded with a couple of markers and it's also popped up. The ribbon is from Big Lots, and it's Martha Stewart's craft seam binding called Cloud. Five yards for $1! The button is also from CTMH. Apron's always remind me of my mom, especially on the holidays because she had a special one for each of them!

Be sure to check out what the rest of the lovely Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team gals have created, and join us this week for the chance to win! A very bittersweet farewell to Heather....you will be missed!

Thanks for visiting, have a very sa-weet Wednesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

14 comments :

Genevieve said...

Hi Jeannie! Gorgeous card. That little apron is very cute & the cherry papers go perfectly with it :)

Have a great day
Genevieve

1CardCreator said...

Cute card, love that dp on the apron, adorable image too! tfs ~Diane

Carol Dee said...

I love todays card. The apron is sweet. The Cherry-o papers to die for! So I am off to checkout the other designs. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie! LOVE your card this week. The red, green, and blue together is such a striking combination. The cherries are the perfect touch!

Deanne :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Oooh Jeannie, this is adorable! Love how you pieced the apron and popped it up. Your papers are beautiful and so yummy!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, this is adorable. I love how you popped the image. I agree, your papers are beautiful and yummy! I love how you offset the button. It looks like a cherry.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, this card made go WOW!!! It is stunning! Such wonderful colors! Love the addition of the ribbon and button too!! So very homey!

Linda

Juls said...

Love the image! just fab!! Love the colours too..such a gorgeous stylish card! Hugs juls

Emma and Susan said...

Hi there Jeannie! You have great work on your blog sweetie!
This is a sweet image and your layout is fab!!
Love and hugs
Emma and Susan
xxx

Simple and Sweet said...

Hi Jeannie! What a fun card! I love the apron image and it looks so great popped up like that. I love those colors too!
Erika

Melissa Craig said...

What a fun card! So very retro!!

sweetbloominscraps said...

What a nostalgic card! I love the precious apron...reminds me of my mom! I love everything you did to this card! I especially love the paper piecing on the apron and the fun bow and button!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card the image and papers you have used and the colours are great. Sorry this is so late but have had trouble getting into your blog to comment even Judi tried for me and couldn't. Don't worry now sweetie it's all up and running.
Take care Hugs Kathie.

Stacy said...

Ah! I love this! I totally missed this image! It has a very homey, vintage feel! Love the cherry papers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs