Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! This cute little lady is called Liddie, and she is one of the Lil Poppet images from DigiSamp Boutique, who is our sponsor this week. Of course Arlana's Sketch #59 I thought worked well to scatter a few extra birdies by her feet that I printed out in different sizes. I just love Sally Ann's images, and there are so many to choose from too!

I do have to say that my mojo is indeed busted this week, as this is not one of my best, but I really tried hard so I hope I get an A for effort anyway. The pic doesn't show the true colors very well, as her slacks and the middle strip are actually a darker Teal to match some of the DP. The base cardstock is SU's Summer Sun, and the rest of the papers are from DCWV's Mediterranean Stack.

Do be sure to check out what the rest of the beautiful Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team has created, as they will be sure to inspire you to join us this week. Do you know what the prize is for the winner...........10, that's right I said 10 of these wonderful images!

Thanks and have a very, very sweet Wednesday!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

JR Creations said...

Oh Jeannie it's cute out! Love the ribbon detail and the little birdies. Tis fab!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I think she turned out fabulously! I love that you added extra birds and the colors are bright and fun. Don't you hate when the camera doesn't capture the right colors? Happens to me a lot.

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

I will give you an A for effort. I have not been in my stamp room in weeks! And I have so many cards to make. It is so frustrating when the camera or scanner alters the color. The little Liddie image is indeed cute. Well at least te week is half over *Grin* Hugs..

Melissa Craig said...

Gorgeous! I love the bold colors, very Mediterrean.

I'm sorry I didn't make it to your blog last week. My days are getting away from me.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Jeannie, your card is adorable!!! I can't believe you cut all that out...you're good!!!! Gorgeous colors!!

Linda

Genevieve said...

A+ from me, I think your card is fab. Great job cutting Liddie out too!

Simple and Sweet said...

Jeannie, I just love your card! I love the bright colors and what a good idea to cut around the image! The ribbon adds a sweet touch too!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, super cute card this week I love the colours you have used and those little birds a really cute. I do know what you mean about camera's they don't capture those wonderful colours or sparkles sometimes. I might have to buy a new one.
Have a great week.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I love your deep rich colors for this card. I really like her popped of the oval too. You have added some fun emblishments to finish this darling card! Don't melt away in Phoenix. Have a great week.

Stacy said...

Oh, I think it turned out fantastic! I love the bold colors together. And those extra little birdies are so cute!

Jacki Randolph said...

Too cute!!! Oh I just love this cardd. I didn't even see these when I was shopping, now I need to go back and look and buy. She is just adorable.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, your Liddie is adorable! I love your rich colors. I think she turned out just fabulous....but I do know what you mean about not being able to see the true colors. But to me she is gorgeous! I love your birdies!

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your card is just so adorable this week. Love how you cut the girl out. The papers you used and so perfect and the button to sweet. Have a sweet day!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs