Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday - Challenge #60! The sponsor of today's challenge is Shirley's 2 Girls and the winner will receive a $10.00 gift certificate for the images of your choice.

This image is called Le Chat Francais (the french cat), and any image that has any sort of fur baby in it is alright in my book! I used the DCWV's Garden Party stack because the papers are very sparkly and pretty and I thought would work out well with this image and sketch. I cut the circles out with a nestie. I paper pieced the skirt and the shoes, then added lots of Prisma glitter all around, and the ribbon is Martha Stewarts'.



.......and just when you think you couldn't make a guy card out of the Garden Party stack, here's one that I came up with since I had them in front me anyway.

Be sure to check out the rest of the fantastic creations by the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team, and join us for the chance to win!

Have a very sweet Wednesday and take care!
Peace & Luv,

14 comments :

Alicia said...

Two gorgeous cards Jeannie! The male one is so handsomely elegant and I love the image of the cat and the girl's legs.
Alicia xx

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Jeannie - love your kitty card! That image is fabulous and I love the blues and browns! Also love the simplicity of the masculine card - perfect!!

Deanne :)

Juls said...

gorgeous cards!! Love the image on your first card! brilliant, love the colours and the swirls! gorgeous creation, Love it! Hugs Juls

mulberry station said...

Just love that fun image!!! Your teal and brown together is gorgeous! I like your guy card too! Great way to use up left over paper!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Love, love, love your kitty card Jeannie! One of my favorites!! Yummy colors and one super sweet image! Great job to make a masculine card too with the same papers, so much inspiration!

Linda

Carol Dee said...

Prrrr. I miss my kitties purring. The 1st card is Sooooo true. The masculine card is great. I noticed your etsyaccount on the left. I went shopping :) Hugs...

Simple and Sweet said...

What a great color combo! Your card looks great! What a fun image too! Both cards are wonderful!
Erika

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, love your card it purrrfect especially with the white cat I adore cats. Very elegant love the paper piecing. The colours go so well together. Great masculine card I have to make two today for my son's 9th birthday tomorrow.
Take care
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh both of your cards are super!! Love your yummy papers!! Your SSW card is just adorable, what a cute image. Love the brown and blues they are so soft and beautiful together.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Jeannie, Thanks so much for using this image! It is just stunning! I love the stocking legs with the pumps and jewels! That blue and brown paper is so soothing! Perfect colors for this image! Fabulous job!

Genevieve said...

Another beauty Jeannie! Fab color combo. The little bow you added to her shoe is perfect & great guy card too :)

Arlana said...

I so love this Kitty image. You did a fablous job with it. Love your papers and the colors are just too sweet!!! Thanks for all you do . Have a sweet day!!!

Melissa Craig said...

I really love the brown and blue color combo. This is fabulous!!

JR Creations said...

Fantastic cards hun, love the colours of both and the Shirley's 2 Girls image is fantastic! I've a cat just like that.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs