Happy Saturday! Today I have for you a card made for the red, white and blue challenge over at Meljen's Designs. I used one of her cute images made into scrumptous chocolate cupcakes. The DP is from Sassafras, and the cardstocks are SU's Night of Navy, with a lighter textured denim looking Bazzil. Then I added some bling with the stars, there's also glitter on the swirls around the cupcakes, and a white grosgrain ribbon.

I hope you're having a great weekend, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

This is soooo yummy I love the cupcakes... oh so good. Thanks for playing along at Meljen's this week!

Carol Dee said...

It is late. I just got back from the wedding. (that will be the last time they ask me to cut cake! What a mess...LOL )Decided to check mail and blogs before I turn in. Great/fun Red-white-blue card. Have a wonderful 4th. Hugs...

Alicia said...

Love the cup-cake image! A gorgeous card - happy weekend!
Alicia xx

The Stamper's Touch said...

Totally love it!!! How fabulous to make red, white and blue cupcakes - yummy!! Hope you are enjoying your holiday!

Linda

Sprytebyrd said...

So cute! Love the heart paper and the sentiment is just awesome!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Red, White & Blue challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Sandy said...

Perfect sentiment for this one!! Love it. Thanks for playing along with MelJen's challenge!
Sandy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs