Mojo Monday ~

Monday, July 5, 2010

Happy Monday! Today's birthday card is made using the Mojo Monday sketch, with a couple of stamps that I finally decided to ink up. For the oval U used a big background stamp stamp from Local King Rubber Stamp that I got at a stamp show. Then the smaller owl stamp is from a set from Hampton Art. The papers and cardstock are all from the same set from CTMH, called Topstitch. The ink is SU's Close to Cocoa, and then I added some thin brown ribbon, some flowers from Michael's bridal, and some clear rhinestones in the middles. I'm not crazy about it, but I'll keep it in my stash anyway.

It's so nice having a 3 day weekend, and I'm getting lots done which makes me happy too. Thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Nice card for your stash. Wish I was getting something done! HA... you know having the extra person NOT helping makes it nearly impossible to do ANYTHING. Oh well. It is back to the grindstone Tuesday. Hugs....

Selene Kempton said...

Oh too cute!!!

dstandard said...

I have oh so become a fan of your work! This is just beautiful!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just darling! Thanks for playing Mojo!

Andrea Ewen said...

Very pretty...love that combo of pink and blue, very soothing and easy on the eyes. Great job!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs