Happy, happy Friday....woohoo!! I found a new challenge blog that today's card was made with called Create with Connie and Mary. I thought this would be a fun sketch to work with, and I was right! I used all SU products for this one; the stamps are from So Many Scallops, the papers are from the Raspberry Tart set, and the cardstocks are Melon Mambo and Pacific Point. Both of those cardstock flavors are hanging around, and that makes me happy! I guess you can figure out the rest of what I did, and I do like these colors together too. I told ya I was going to branch out, and try to combine the unexpected and so far I think it's working. This isn't a combination I would normally have thought of, but it pays to go through scraps and see what happens!

Tomorrow I've got a fun filled day with the gals planned. We're going to Amuse-A-Palooza at a stamp shop here that none of us have been to before. They're having some make and takes, and then we're going to go to lunch together after that. Neal's off on a boy scout camping trip, so it's perfect timing...hehe! He has worked so hard this week on updating our master bath, and it is so amazing I can hardly believe it! It's small, like our whole luv shack is, but we sure are having fun fixing it up!

Have an awesome Friday and thanks so much for visiting. Sorry about the problems with getting to my blog yesterday, but I figured it all out and corrected it and now I'm good to go.

Peace and Friday Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW love the sketch you used. It turned out wonderful. And those colors really POP! TGIF anjoy the weekend:) HUgs...

Stacy said...

OH, love these colors together! Great card!

Sheri said...

Very cute!

Deb said...

You did a great job with the sketch! Thanks for sharing!

LeAnne said...

Wow, those colors are bright---I love them together!!! How pretty!

artisticavenger said...

Great job on the sketch this week! I love your choices of colour.

Lisa said...

Pretty card! Thanks for playing along!

Rochelle said...

Cute! Love the colors you used!

Mary said...

Just DELIGHTFUL!!! I love your colors on this! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along this week on the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge.

Connie Babbert said...

Wow...this is darling! I love how you incorporated the blue in with the Raspberry DSP! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs