Happy, happy Friday!! Well we made it through the week - yippee!! Today I'm using a some flowers in a jar stamp that I borrowed and stamped a bunch of a while ago. I stamped them with VersaMark and then used some chalk to color them in. I don't think I've used that technique since then, and it sure was fun to do. The papers are from DCWV's Belle Cafe stack with some SU Orchid Opulence cardstock, to match the flowers. It took me way to long to decide what color ribbon to use, but ultimately this is the one that won out. I put a button in the center, and added a few rhinestones. I do like blue and purple together I have to say, very cool (which Arizona is not right now!)

For just about everybody, this will be a nice long weekend. I do believe that everything will be closed on Sunday and Monday. It's nice when the holiday falls on the weekend, because then you get an extra day off...yippee!!

Have an awesome Friday, thanks for stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Pretty card in Blue&Green. Isn't it fun to be able to borrow stamps from friends? That really streatches your collection of images. If you lived close we could stamps together and share our stamps :) I usually check your blog while enjoying my morning coffee. So Good Morning. Enjoy the fun weekend ahead, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs