Happy Friday!! I just got this cute little CTMH stamp set called "A Flitter" and I used almost all of the stamps in it! The papers are also CTMH; the Twitterpated paper packet. I stamped the dragonfly twice and cut out the green wings and placed them on top, and the image is popped up. It does have some glitter on it too and then I tied it all up with bit of lace. I have a vintage card swap coming up and I'm wondering if this could pass...hmmm. This is a CASE of a card that's in the catalog, more or less.....and don't forget to finish off the inside real perty too!

I hope you have an awesome weekend. Thanks so much for hanging out with me this week, remember to tell someone that you love them, and I'll see ya on Monday!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Alicia said...

A lovely card Jeannie - looks pretty Vintage to me! Have a great weekend.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Oooo I love this card, But then you knew I would. :) I am going to have to check out this set before place my CTMY order !!! TGIF, hugs....

mulberry station said...

Wow Jeannie, I am lovin this one inside and out! Great card..love the distressed look.

Juls said...

just fab!! I love the inked edges! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs