Happy Friday and another reason to Go Bananas!! Just another quick and easy card for you today, sorry about that, but it's the end of the week and I'm tired! This happy little monkey is from Pink Petticoat, and the papers are all SU; Dusty Durango, Crushed Curry and a bit of patterned paper from an older paper set called Delicate Dots. I always like that set, and I have coveted it for long enough. I used the same color markers and a new Copic marker to outline (N1 - Neutral Gray), and then the image is popped up.

Well I hope your week was good and that you're looking forward to the weekend. I don't have anything planned right now, and that's just fine with me. We'll have the kids, plus it's hotter than you can image out there right now. I'm sweating in places I didn't know I had!

Thanks for hangin' out with me this week, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning Jeannie, The monkey is TOO funny. I like the gray outline/shadow. Make the image standout. It has been really hot and HUMID here. Remember the mid-west summers ;o)Sticky.

fabricbutterfly said...

It may be "simple and easy" but it is WONDERFUL, the image is great and the simplicity is fantastic!!!!!

Alicia said...

Have a restful weekend Jeannie...sounds like you deserve it! A bright, happy card! Love the monkey!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs