Hi there and Happy Tuesday! In my quest to get more organized I found some things that I haven't used that I've had around awhile in my stash, and the embossed paper and cut out label are some of them. The frog and sentiment are from Tiddly Inks, the cardstocks are SU's Cameo Coral and Old Olive. The light green is from a ream that I've had around for awhile. Then I added the big pretty flower with a pearl brad in the center, a dragonfly brad, some ribbon and rhinestones. The froggie is popped up and he is also paper-pieced.

I hope you had a great long weekend, which also means a short work week - woohoo!!
Thanks so much for visiting and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

School's Out For Summer....nana-nana-nana :) Too much free time? So much to do I don't know where to start. LOL. I love todays card. Reminds me I need to organzie and put away my STASH. Cute froggie and you gotta know I LOVE the dragonfly brad. Have a wonderful SHORT week. Big Hugs...

Juls said...

this is a fabulous card, love the layout and colours, and the combination of the sentiment and the image you used is just fab!! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs