Hi there and Happy Monday nite or Tuesday - whenever it is you're reading this. It's pretty late already, but I wanted to finish these up and get them posted. I made this set for my sissy who acquired this older SU stamp set from a sale that had never been used. She wouldn't take anything for it, so the deal was that I'd make her a set of cards. I was inspired by a set made by Amy at Ink About Me, who makes some awesome things. I'm amazed every day at the talent out there, and always do the head smack to myself thinking why didn't I think of that!

So I used mostly SU products; the cardstocks are Creamy Caramel and black, the black and white DP is from the Night & Day set, and the red with white polka dots is a random piece of paper that I just had around. All of the images are popped up and there's buttons, crochet thread and a rhinestone on all of them. The black ribbon was just in my stash. I like how they turned out, and I hope she likes them too!

I hope your week is starting out well, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Saskia said...

Great cards!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Adorable set of cards. She is going to love them. Your cards are always fabulous! No head making needed :) Hugs...

Lindsay Weirich said...

oh i love them, great stamps colored beautifully!

Jo Davies said...

Excellent cards really cute love the colours! I am joining in - in the blog hop lets hope I get around everyone! Hugs Jo xxx

1CardCreator said...

Wow, this card sure pops! I love the way you colored this in. Thanks for sharing. ~Diane

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs