Hi and Happy Sunday! Today's card I was inspired to make by a gal named Chat who's blog is called Me, My Stamps and I. She has some fabulous ideas and this is kind of a case of one of them. I used all SU papers and cardstocks, but the swirly image is a digital from Cupcake Cuties on My Grafico, that I printed out and then cut out. The hearts and flowers are Sizzlits, and then I did some faux stitching dots around, added some sticky silver dots and added a bow and ric-rac. The top square is also popped up.

Thanks for stopping by, I hope your weekend is fantastic, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cool card. Looks like you are having a productive weekend. I am NOT ! Still yucky. It is beautiful weather. I really want to be in flower beds or at least in my craft room. Too DIZZY. Hugs,,,

Alicia said...

Lovely card Jeannie. Love the bright colours.
Alicia xx

Juls said...

great layout and I love the colours, such a stylish card! Hugs Juls

nitestamper said...

wonderful card!!!!!the I love how you design each cutout!!!!
thank you for the shout out.
hugs,

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs