Hey there and Happy Tuesday! Today's creation is for the challenge over at Taylored Expressions. The image is from Pink Petticoat, as well as the sentiment. The DP's are from SU's Bella Rose set, along with some Red Riding Hood cardstock, and also black, gray and white. Then after coloring her in with markers, I used a scallop scissor for the bottom and added a bit of ribbon, and also a few rhinestones, for some bling. My card turned out much "skinnier" than the sketch, but I think it still works. I don't think I've ever used this combination of colors before, but I like it. Sorry for the not so clear pic today, my camera is having a little hissy fit lately.

I hope things are all good in your part of the world, I appreciate you stopping by and checking in, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Skinny works with this image. She is skinny. I sure wish I looked like that in my jeans !!! Pretty papers and colors. And the photo looks fine. Not blurry anyway. Hugs...

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie! You know I luv these characters you do! So darling. Pic looks good here as well! Also, love the bulldog card - really cute, reminds me of my sis-n-law's bulldog Crush!

Hope you are doing great!

Juls said...

so fabulous and funky!! I love it! Hugs juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs