Happy Tuesday! Is it ever a bad time to not think chocolate....I don't think so! Today's card certainly celebrates it with some papers from Cookbookin' that is meant to be used to scrapbook recipes. I just liked it because it had to do with chocolate and it was cute too! I used a Pink Petticoat image, and also SU's cardstocks; Creamy Caramel and Pretty in Pink. Then I just added some yummy chocolate ribbon, and some pretty pink rhinestones!

Thanks for visiting, have an awesome Tuesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Mmmmm, Yummy Chocolate! I LOVE CHOCOLATE !!! This is a really fun card. Love those papers. Hugs...

Juls said...

mmmmm!!! Love to think of chocolate!!! Fabby card, I love it! Hugs Juls

Jennifer said...

Oooh I just LOVE this card! I love chocolate too! xx Jenny xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs