Happy Tuesday! Hey girlfriend - I've got just a quickie of a card for you today - but it's pretty! Pretty in Pink as they say. This image is from Pink Petticoat, the DP is from CTMH's That's Amore set. Then I just used a scallop scissor on some of the black cardstock to add a little fun, and added a bit of sheer ribbon and a rhinestone brad. Now how simple is that I tell ya?!

I do hope your week is starting out good and that things are fine and dandy wherever you are! I appreciate you visiting, and love to hear your comments. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Saskia said...

Very elegant card!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Pretty in Pink is right. You have a way with those scallop scissors:) I can't seem to cut a staight line !!! Are you too dry in AZ. We have some moisture we'd love to send your way. It just keeps raining. Bucket loads. Sump pump runs constantly. Standing water everywhere. Ahhh, summer in muggy IA.

Cheryl said...

I love this card!

Juls said...

Just gorgeous!! so stylish!! a red handbag...you cant get more perfect than that!!! Love it! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs