Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor for Sketch 54 is KLM Designs, who not only have digital images but clear polymer stamps as well. This doorway image I thought would make a great new home card, and so that's just what I did! The papers are from SU's Bella Birds set, with some Chocolate Chip and Close to Cocoa cardstock. Then I added some ribbon, and one of my own homemade flowers with a yellow brad in the center. This image could also be used as a welcome home or a welcome to the neighborhood card too!

Since they are so nice at KLM, they have also given everyone a great little freebie just for fun named Weeder....isn't she cute? You can simply right click on her and save her to your computer to work with anytime that you want. I haven't had a chance to make anything with her yet, but I'd sure love to see what you can come up with!

The prize for this week is this lovely crocus image and sentiment. It would be lovely done up in a gorgeous purple or a buttery yellow, wouldn't it? Do be sure to join us for the chance to win it this week!

I'd also like to announce the winner for the Blog Hop last week for my blog, and for following all of the directions! Without further ado - the winner, winner, chicken dinner is..................Diane from 1CardCreater!!! Diane - get in touch with me as soon as you can and Congrats - woohoo!

Thanks so much for coming by, be sure to check out all of the wonderful things the rest of the sweet, sweet design team has come up with, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hee Hee you are so funny! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! I have not heard that in many years. (Yep we are pretty close in age, shhhh, I won't tell anyone the number.) I really like the door card. Great way to use the image. Weeder is cute! I do have a few ideas for her. Hmmmm, now do I have time to play? Have a happy hump day....Hugs....

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, You did such a beautiful job on your card this week. Your card is soo warm and inviting. I love the browns and blues and that crocheted flower!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie! I love your card this week - the colors are beautiful. And that crocheted blue flower is gorgeous!! Such a wonderful card.

Deanne :)

Stacy said...

OH, this is so peaceful and beautiful! I love the crochet flower. Just lovely!

Lisa T said...

Very, very pretty! I love the crocheted flower embellie.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I love this door image and the blue and brown papers you used. That background paper goes so well with the brick and door. Your crocheted flower is perfect with this card! Guess I will have to get my crochet needle out and try some! Been seeing them a lot lately!

Terry Oulboub said...

What a lovely card, Jeannie! The crocheted flower certainly brings warmth to the "new home" sentiment; love the way it is colored - very nice!

Stacy said...

Very beautiful comforting card! I love the crochet flower! Very nice warm inviting colors perfect for this image. (I thought I already left a comment, so if you get two, sorry )

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your card is so beautiful this week. Its so fun for a house warming card. Love that image. Have a sweet day!!!

1CardCreator said...

Yay Jeannie! I won, thank you so very much! I love your card, the crocheted flower looks beautiful and I love that stamp and how you colored it! Thank you very much for the win! Take care, ~Diane

Sandybeaches said...

What a great card! Thanks for the inspiration:)

Genevieve said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie & that wee flower is so sweet :)

JR Creations said...

I love it Jeannie and that flower is stunning! The star nesties are from Quickutz not spellbinders, sorry I got that wrong on my blog.

Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs