Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Our delightful sponsor this week is the Digi Doodle Shop and the prize this week is 3 images! How fun! This little mouse is trying to recover from not feeling too well with his little quilt on and all. The papers that I used are from DCWV's Citrus Stack, together with some Dusty Durango cardstock from SU. Then I used a little envelope punch that I think is just adorable and made a little get well soon note to pop out of it. The sheer ribbon seemed to fit in perfectly with the colors and the golden dragonfly. I also added a few blue rhinestones in the corner.

I'm sure like everyone, I'm a day off already this week, but it's a good thing that it's already Wednesday! Be sure to check out the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday design team gals projects, and join us for a chance to win!

Thanks for popping in, have a very sweet Wednesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Oh such a sweet getwell card. The dragonfly brad is a nice touch ;) We are 1/2 way through the week. YEAH. Huugs...

mulberry station said...

I had so much fun getting the DT cards ready to post...I got to owww and aug...before everyone. Your card is so cute Jeannie. I love the little envelope sentiment. That is an adorable idea. I especailly like the bright fun colors you have used and your bow really sets off the darling image. Hope you get feeling better soon..I have had a ruff time with allergies up this direction.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, I love your little get well mouse. He looks so cozy in his quilt and flowers. Your added envelope is so perfect. And your sheer bow is awesomely poofed!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Hi Jeannie! I only wish I could work so well with sheer ribbon. For some reason, me and it just don't get along - and I have so mucj of it LOL. Such a pretty card - love the lil envelope and your added dragonfly!

Deanne :)

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

Aww... How sweet. This would make anyone feel better. I like the envie you used with the sentiment, very cute.

Melissa Craig said...

The citrus mat stack is one of my favorite collections of paper. This card is so bright and happy - just what a get well card should be. The image is so cute - that little mouse taking a nap is just too cute.

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your get well mouse is just so sweet. Love that fun paper and sweet colors. Have a sweet day!!!

Judy said...

Hi Jeannie,

I'm really enjoying admiring your card. The little dragon fly is just perfec, and your bow is beautiful, and the little envelope is perfect. I'm thoroughly enjoying all the creations with DDS stamps, and it's been a real joy to sponsor SSW. Thank you so much for the fabulous job.

Judy/DDS

Stacy said...

Very cheerful get well card! This is really just too cute for words! Your little envelope is adorable!

JR Creations said...

Wow Jeannie, great colours, he is a cutie image alright. Wouldn't mind being under a blanket under some flowers myself sometimes.

Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs