Happy Sunday and here's some big puppy hugs for you! This is a stamp set from My Favorite Things that I just love. The DP's are from DCWV's Summer Dream set, and the cardstocks are SU's Mellow Moss and Ballet Blue. The main image is popped up, and then I added some random ribbon from my stash, punched a flower out in the Ballet Blue and added a button with a crochet thread bow. I also finished off the inside with another stamp and sentiment from this same set. The sketch that I followed is from The Sweet Stop and it was really fun to work with.

Thanks for stopping by, I did find some funky fabric for my windows at JoAnn's yesterday, so we'll see how the old machine cooperates today.

I've got some cards to get done today for some things coming up, so I'll be sure to share them with you this week. I've got so many new digital images that I want to play with that it makes my ever growing list of things to do even longer!

I hope you're having a great weekend, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Fun doggie card. Love the inside. Good luck finding time to sew! I have about 6 projects sitting here to sew and never seem to find time. Wouldn't you think there would be plenty of it with my summer off! LOL. Have a quite evening. hugs...

dstandard said...

What a fabulous image and card!

Kathy said...

Pretty card Jeannie! I love the colors ~ so bright!!
That image is so sweet as well!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Sweet stop!
:)Kathy

Kay said...

Great card! The matching sentiment on the inside of the card is just TOO adorable!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs