Happy Sunday and Happy Dad's day to all of the papa's out there! Neal went fishing with the kids so that'll be their day full of sun and fun!

Today's card uses a sketch from Unscripted Sketches. All of the papers are from CTMH; the Topstitch set. The stamp is from SU; the Puns from the Past set. Then I added a pretty sheer ribbon, 3 flowers stacked on top of each other, and a button in the middle. The stamped image is popped up. Another great sketch to work with!

As usual for the weekend, I've got laundry to do and some errands to run, so I'd best get to it! Thanks so much for coming by, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Beautiful card. I love the blue/brown color combo as much as yesterdays green/purple combo. The DP looks like stitched circles so it is perfct with the sewing machine image. All around fun card. Have a relaxing Sunday in the craft room ? Hugs...

JR Creations said...

Wow Jeannie, tricky sketch, but I love how you've used it!

Jenny T.

dstandard said...

Ok I'm quickly becoming one of your major fans - another stunning card! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

Juls said...

this is gorgeous!! I love your image...and the stitched paper matches with it beautifully! such a wonderful and stylish card! Hugs Juls

Alicia said...

This is just gorgeous Jeannie. I love the sketch too.
Alicia xx

SarahKaye said...

Beautiful, Jeannie! I just love the way the colors work together. The different patterns on the blue papers add just the right amount of visual interest without being busy. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along again this week at Unscripted!

Liz said...

Great card beautiful color perfect. Great take on sketch.
Thanks for playing at Unscripted this week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs