Happy Saturday! Well it's one hot weekend here in AZ, and my SO is outside working on cleaning up the patio, hence the sentiment on today's card! I used the sketch from The Sweet Stop today with papers from DCWV's Citrus Stack and some SU cardstocks; Not Quite Navy and Barely Banana. The image, which is from Meljen's, is colored in with markers, cut out with an oval nestie and popped up on top of some orange grosgrain ribbon. A quick and simple sketch to follow and fun too!

We've got the kids this weekend, and me and little Miss Allie are makin' cards together. She made this one for me! Inside it says I love you on one side, and I like you on the other....now how cute is that I ask you?! The other 2 kids are upstairs watching a movie, and I'm not exactly sure what else the day will bring since it's so hot out. I know I promised a trip to the Dollar Tree at some point, so we'll do that and maybe a movie. Anything that's away from the heat will be good!

I hope your weekend is going along well, thanks so much for visiting, and take care!!

Peace & Luv,

7 comments :

Saskia said...

2 lovely cards!! :) :)

Saskia

Carol Dee said...

Hot Stuff for sure! Too hot to be outside. I am not feeling very spunky with a flu bug (I think) Everyone else went out and had fun at the DH's hometown carnival!
Allie is so darn cute. Love the card she made and the photo of both of you. Oh So Sweet.
Stay cool, hugs...

Alicia said...

I agree with Carol...a super cute photo...looks like you have had an awesome time crafting together and making gorgeous cards!
Alicia xx

CreaRenata said...

Aaah, great card. Love Meljen's images! Thanks for sharing at the Sweet Stop.

Country Mouse said...

Very cute card! Love that image!Great job on this challenge! And little Miss Allie's card is super too!
Thanks for sharing with us at The Sweet Stop!!!

Nancy said...

What a cute card. Love all the festive colors!!!
Thanks for playing with us at the Sweet Stop this week.
Hope to see you back again.

Juls~ said...

Jeannie! Darling photo of you and Allie! Looks like you all are having a blast and her card is adorable!

{xoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs