Happy Saturday! This card is for my wonderful Iowa blogger friend Carol Dee who sent me a summer surprise box. You truly are "one in a melon" girlfriend and I appreciate you so very much!

The images and DP's are all digital and from Pink Petticoat. The cardstock's are SU's Pixie Pink and Certainly Celery with some black too. Then I added some wide grosgrain ribbon in the center and 4 rhinestones.

I'm on the hunt today for some curtains, but I think I've pretty much exhausted every store around here and can't find what I want. So I'm going to have to drag out the old Singer sewing machine and see if I can find some fabric. It seems I always end up making my own no matter where I live, I just thought this time I could find something and hang it up and be done with it, ya know?! I just don't want to settle on something that's just ok, when they're way too expensive to begin with.

I hope your Saturday is good, it's hotter than h-e-double hockey sticks here! Please send some rain! Take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love it! I can't wait to have it in my hands :) So glad you liked your treat.
If I could have I would have shipped some of our rain to you too. My goodness. We are about to float on down the ol' Mississippi. It rained again early today and might again late today. THEN MAYBE we are to get a period of dry weather, I sure hope so.
Soggy Hugs...

Carol Dee said...

HEY, I just looked to the left of this blog entry and see that you are a top 3 winner at Unscripted Sketches. CONGRATS. :) Hugs...

Michele Gross said...

This is so pretty! Love love love the colors! Very pretty, very fun, super wonderful!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs