Happy Saturday!! I hope you're having a good weekend so far! I had breakfast with the girls and did some shopping and picked up part of my Stampin' Up order that was backordered, and saw some special surprises in my bag, which is not unusual, from my wonderful SU rep! So this card is for her as a thanks so "flippin' much" Jan for all that you do!

The sketch that I used today is from Card Patterns and the papers are, of course, from SU - the Cottage Wall set, with some Rich Razzleberry and Certainly Celery cardstock. The image is a freebie....oh ya baby I said freebie....and it's from Pamela's Gallery. There's glitter in the center of the flip's, and then itty bitty rhinestones in the centers of all of the flowers, which are from Mike's. I couldn't get really good pics today for some reason, sorry about that, but it is fun and a little sparkly and I hope she likes it!

Thanks for stoppin' in, have a great weekend, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

dstandard said...

Totally FUN and FABULOUS! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

Carol Dee said...

This is Flippin' adorable. Love the purple and green color combo, too. Have a relaxing Sunday and time to play with more new stamping stuff. :) Hugs....

Patty said...

What a cute card! I love that sentiment!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs