Happy Monday....beep beep beep beep - which means happy birthday to you, in robot speak...hehehe! Isn't this little guy a cutie? He is from Tiddly Inks, and he's a freebie too! And guess what else....he was already colored in! The challenge is to use one of the robot images this week, and they have some really fun ones. I'm entering 2 challenges today, using The Sweet Stop's sketch (which I rotated), and the spin this week with them is to decorate the inside of the card. I always do, I just never show them here, so I made an exception today in order to be eligible for the challenge. The DP I used is from Crate Paper, the Orbit Collection, and I used both sides of it. Then all of the cardstock is from SU; Bordering Blue, Ruby Red and a bit of Crushed Curry for the stars, with some textured gray Bazzil. The brads I bought awhile ago from a neighborhood scrapbook shop, and the star on the front is popped up.

I had a good weekend, never long enough, but always good. I wish I could stay home and create some more, since I feel like my mojo is working for me, but I guess that's not in the "cards" today....now that was funny!!!

Have an awesome day, a great first day of summer, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Cute card. Love the square balloons! Have a good week. hugs...

Larissa said...

Hi Jeannie,

Beep boop blaap blaap beep! (That means awesome card in robot language) I love the big stars you added!

Hugs,
Larissa

Carrie said...

lol at Larissa..

Fabby card hun...

Thanks for joining us at sweet stamping xx

Christy/Tiddly Inks Digitals said...

tehehe....great comment Larissa. :)
I totally blleepepeppp bleeeepp blaapppp concur! :)

Lissa said...

I just love all the extra little details you put into this...

Thanks for playing with the Tiddly Inkers this week! I hope to see you again next week!

HUGS!

Jo, Paul & Jade said...

Fab card! Love it!

CreaRenata said...

Very cute card! Thanks for sharing at The Sweet Stop.

Crafty Engineering said...

So, so cute! Just love that robot and your choice of papers was perfect! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!

Nancy said...

Such a cute and colorful card!!!
Thanks for playing with us at The Sweet Stop last week. Hope to see you back again soon.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs