Bedtime Story ~

Monday, June 28, 2010

Happy Monday! Today I've got a bookmark for you that I made for a Meljen's Designs challenge. I'm using one of her images too, called Bulldogs Bear, and I thought it would work perfectly for this. The cardstocks used are SU's Creamy Caramel, So Saffron and Bashful Blue. I used a border punch with the moon and stars, and then added some pink ric-rac and a big pink button with a white crochet thread bow. The bulldog is popped up. This was very fun to make and I hope you like it too!

Thanks so much for coming by, I hope your Monday is a good one, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I love this bookmark. It would be a perfect thing to tuck in a baby card. To mark the page in the bedtime book. Where did you find the moon and star border punch? I do not think I have seen it yet.
Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Sprytebyrd said...

Hahaha! This is just ADORABLE!! I LOVE the sentiment and I laugh, because it makes me think of my little guy when it's bedtime! He comes out of his room with his blankie, a teddy and a book, all ready to sit up on the couch for his story and bedtime cuddle! Great, great job on this bookmark, I think I may have to borrow that saying!
Thanks so much for joining us in our Bookmarks and Tags challenge at Meljen's Designs this week! Good luck!
Dee (Spryte)♥

Alicia said...

Awwww..this is adorable! And so well photographed. Too cute for words.
Alicia xx

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is so cute! This is a fabulous book mark. Thank you for joining us for the Meljen’s Designs challenge. Good luck!

Lisa said...

Jeannie, This is so adorable. I really love your layout! Thanks for playing with MelJens this week!

Robin's Creative Cottage said...

this is adorable and perfect for a book!!!! Thank you for joining us at Meljen's, I can't wait to see what you create next. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs