Happy Friday! I've got some yummy for your tummy today using some of my favorite SU papers; Raspberry Tart. The images are from Pink Petticoat that I added a little bit of markers to, and popped a border of faux stitching holes around the piece they sit on. Then I just really added a bit of ribbon and a button with a crochet thread bow. Couldn't be easier than that! I really like this layout, and I'll have to use it again!

I do hope your week was good, and that you're weekend will be even better. It's supposed to "cool down" into the 90's here in AZ...hehe!

Thanks so much for hanging out with me this week, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the papers and layout. It will be Strawberry Festival weekend her in LongGrove. You would like that! Mmmmm fresh strawberries. Have a fun and relaxing weekend. Hugs...

Juls said...

such a fabulous yummy card! Hugs Juls

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs