Happy Friday!! I've got for you today what I call a ransom lyric frame. Basically what I did was take the definition of Imagine and create my own sheet of paper with it, traced the frame around it and the center and cut it out. Then I mod podged it onto the wooden frame and I sponged around it with some blue ink. I printed out some of the lyrics in a font called ransom and cut each word out and popped them up on top of the frame. I put a pic of John Lennon inside, and then just added the peace charm with some white twine. This is my favorite Lennon song, as I'm sure it is for many. Let me know what you think!

Thanks for coming by, I hope your week was good and that you're ready for another great weekend! Take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

COOL. I love the DP you created. Perfect. The charm is a perfect finishing touch. I like the way you did the song lyrics. GROOVY. Hugs.....

fabricbutterfly said...

I stopped by to check out your SSW card, but had to comment on this, WONDERFUL!!!!!!

Tara said...

I absolutely love the picture frame! Love it times a million! I'm always looking for new things to do with all the song lyrics floating around in my head :)

~Tara

shawn said...

I really need to check your blog more often.. I LOVE JOHN Lennon.. my fav beatle... this is such a cool idea... I may have to case it!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs