Happy Friday! I received an email from my good friend Carol Dee regarding a video of a baby moose in a sprinkler and it inspired me to make a card with one on it. I used a sketch from Unscripted Sketches. For this one I kept wanting to put something in the center of the 4 square, but decided to just stop where I was and leave it alone. The image is from Clear Dollar Stamps, who are now carrying some digitals, so that's fun.

Well - be sure to click on the link and watch the video, I'm not sure how many times I already have, and it really will make your day! It just goes to show that you never know where you'll find inspiration if you keep your mind open to it. Thanks Carol!

Have a great Friday, thanks for stopping by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Michele Gross said...

Hehe! Super cute moose!! Love the sentiment-perfect!!! :)

Saskia said...

Cute card!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

ADORABLE. And a stamp I actually have! Glad you enjoyed the fun little video. TGIF. Hugs...

Marcy said...

HAHA, I love that image and sentiment! Adorable card. Thanks for playing along with US this week.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs