Every flower that ever bloomed had to go through a whole lotta dirt to get there!

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Our sponsor today is Bugaboo Stamps and this is Molly Moo in her garden. I included what is written inside, because I think it fits this image perfectly, I just couldn't get a good pic of it. This is another color combination that I don't think I've done before, which I'm trying to do more of. The cardstock is SU's Brilliant Blue, and the DP's are from DCWV's Garden Stack. The image is cut out using an oval nestie and popped up. Then I added some flowers and brads and some jute twine bows. Fun!

The rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team has, of course, come up with some awesome creations done with this weeks sketch. Be sure to check them all out and join us for the chance to win 7 digi stamps that value $21. Holy Molly Moo that's a lot!!

Thanks for dropping by, have a very sweet Wednesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

14 comments :

Juls said...

this is too cute! I love the twine detail! Hugs Juls

Alicia said...

I love this colour combination too! So vibrant and fresh - a great sketch and a tempting prize - I might just have to enter!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Really adorable Molly Moo. I like the bright greens and fun flowers. Hugs...

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I adore your card, love the image and they are my very favourite colours together. I do have a few others but I just love it. Your card really makes me smile and with a day like I had today I needed it.
Take care Kathie

Jacki Randolph said...

OMG! Jeanie this is so cute! Your color combo is beautiful, it is very cheerful! Love that Molly Moo and that is such a perfect sentiment for this sweet card.

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie! I saw your card this week and said WOW! I simply ADORE the twine. It goes so perfectly with Miss Moo. It is my birthday in a year - you may want to save this one for me ;)

Deanne :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

Alright, now this card simply put a big ol' smile on my face!!! Love the colors and that fun and fabulous image, a must have!!!! Love it Jeannie!!

Linda

Genevieve said...

Hi Jeannie! Molly Moo is adorable, I love your color combo & the twine is just perfect.

Genevieve.

Terry Oulboub said...

Gorgeous card with fabulous papers! Loving that cute image! Thanks for the well wishes - it has been great being on the team with you Jeannie. I love the blog background - beautiful blues! :-)

Simple and Sweet said...

I love this card! I love the bright greens and blues and the twine goes perfectly! The flowers are just awesome! I am always very impressed by your work!
Erika

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Your images is adorable. Love the fun colors that you used this week. Those fun flowers just make your card perfect along with the jute.

Stacy said...

I very much like this color combo! Stunning! Such a fun, sweet card. As a gardner myself I can totally relate, and this just made me smile :D
As always you did a fantastic job with the sketch, I just love your style!
Hugs,
Stacy

sweetbloominscraps said...

This card really gave me a smile. Your know that Nancy, Arlana and I grew up on a farm! Molly Moo is tooo cute! I love this bright green and brillant blue color combo with that touch of yellow! Everything really pops! And your twine gives a perfect country feel for the card! Very well done!

Melissa Craig said...

Great colors, fabulous image! You created a very sweet card!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs