It's Wednesday, and that means it's time for another Sweet Sketch Wednesday card! Our sponsor this week is DigiStamp Boutique and the prize is 10 digital images!

This little guy is new and his name is Spike. He's pretty cute for a bad boy name, don't you think?! That name has a special place in my heart because I once had a cat named Spike. He was a naughty little kitty, and I always said it was because I gave him a bad boy name. I loved him with all my heart though, and I think of him often and how me made me laugh!

The papers that I used are all from CTMH's Boom-Di-Ada set, (love that name)! There's glitter on the butterfly, and then I just added a cool polka dot ribbon bow.

Be sure to check out the rest of what the Sweet Sketch Design Team has done with these images, and join us.

Thanks so much for visiting, and take care!

14 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Good morning Jeannie! Your Spike card is adorable! The pink and green are so bright and fun! Love the sparkle you gave the butterfly and your papers are so pretty!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I saw your card on So Berry last night and it just jumped right out at me. It is so adorable. You colored uop this litle guy so cute and I love your paper! Great job this week!

Melissa Craig said...

Such an adorable card Jeannie! I think Spike is an adorable Hedgie!! You colored him so well and your other colors are just fun!

Jennifer said...

Very nice - as always! It's been awhile on searching here more. Tif loves her cards you made and wants to make you one soon too! One more day of school left and she'll have more time! ha. :) She'd like to drive to Arizona to see you too - but she is going on "8" - not "18!" ha!

Saskia said...

Lovely, 'happy' card!

Saskia :)

Lisa T said...

Jeannie, I love it!! I love those papers and I really like the new Spike image.

Stacy said...

What a sweet card! Adorable image and love the colors!

Carol Dee said...

You had a CAT! I am surprised. I always thought you where a Dog Gal :) I love Hedgies almost as much as dragonflies. So Adorable, love the colors of papers and thename of the colection, So Fun, hugs....

Terry Oulboub said...

WOW Jeannie, those papers are just awesome and how you were able to have the perfect bow to go with it - it really makes your card stand out! Of course those borders with the faux stitching is awesome - I just love how it all came together. That cute hedgehog is colored perfectly! Beautiful card! :)

Arlana said...

Jeannie, Spike is just so cute and sweet. I love how you colored him and the sweet papers and embelishments that you used. So bright and so fun. Have a sweet week.

Love to Doodle! said...

Wow Jeannie...utterly fabulous! I adore the colours and papers....such a happy and stunning creation.....Sally-Ann..x

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, this card is too adorable. I love this little hedgehog and butterfly!

Julie said...

Aww this card is so cute love the colours.

JR Creations said...

Fab card as always Jeannie, great bow and fab image. You've coloured him brilliantly. I've a few bad cats here too although the latest addition: Tessa, is quite good, but she's new so hasn't picked up Joey's habits yet. LOL!!

Jenny T.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs