It's Tuesday - Go Bananas!! This is another freebie and isn't he cute in his red beetle, just like mine?! He's from Bugaboo and he's free this week, so be sure to go and get him if you want. I used the Mojo Monday sketch, you just have to turn your head to right....hehe, I love saying that and picturing y'all doing it! The papers are all SU; from the Bella Rose set, with some Riding Hood Red, Pretty in Pink and Creamy Caramel cardstock. I was thinking I'd put a bow on the top right, but couldn't find the right ribbon. So then I moved on to buttons, and found this one, which I thought was the perfect color. The fact that it was a balloon shape was just a bonus. Where I got it from, I couldn't tell ya!

We got through Monday gals, today should be a piece o' cake, right?! Speaking of cake....have you seen the new Little Debbie strawberry and red velvet petite cakes? Oh my they are yummy. They just happened to hop into my basket at Target!

Thanks for checking in, have a fabulous day, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Andrea Ewen said...

Cute card, love the dp that you used and those adorable cut out flowers. Great job!

Carol Dee said...

Adorable sock monkey in his red beetle! Hmmm, strawberries. They are soon to b e in season to pick fresh here. Yum. Hugs....

tkelli said...

So cute! I have this image too, I can't wait to use it!
P.S. Come check out our new challenge blog!
First challenge starts May 23(next Sunday.) Hope to see you there!
xo Kelli

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs