It's Tuesday - are you feeling sweet or sour?.....awww of course you're sweet, and...you lime up my life...hehehe!! I've just got a simple little cutie of a card for today using a stamp from the SU set called Tart & Tangy, which has always been one of my favs. I cut them in half and then cut some circles out with the nestie and cut them in half too. The ink and papers are Wild Wasabi, and yes I still have a little bit of it, even though it isn't available anymore. The yellow papers are from one of SU's Pattern Packs. Then I just added 3 tiny green rhinestones and a Wild Wasabi bow! I think I need a Sprite now!!

Thanks so much for coming by and checking in with me today, I appreciate it very much! Take care of yourself and have an awesome day!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

LOVE it! And such an adorable sentiment!!!

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

If I am right Wild Wasabi is coming back in the new color line up at S.U. :) Loving todays card. You are sweet to share it with us. hugs...

Tammy said...

Gorgeous card!! I love the colors you used and the sentiment is fantastic!! ...thank you for stopping by!

Alicia said...

Mmmmm, this card is making me thirsty just looking at it! Love the colours.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs