Hi there and Happy Sunday! Today's post is a show and tell of what we made yesterday at our Stampin' Up party. These are all the design creations of our fabulous demonstrator Jan who always has such fun projects for us. This first card uses a stamp from a set called Favorite Things, and I think the cardstocks are Cameo Coral and Garden Green, but I'm not sure. I love the big silver brad and how we were able to use the Cricut polka dot embossing on it!

The second one I did'n't complete fully because I couldn't decide what to put in the center. I thought I'd leave it to add later on for whoever I'm giving it too. I think it would be cute to put some tiny letters on the cone banner. This is a set called Sweet Scoops. It has the 2 different kinds of cones and scoops, there's even a separate stamp that is just sprinkles! Two of the banner flags are popped up, as well as one of the scoops, and then we added some red Stickles on the cherry on top! I think all of these papers are from the current In Color set.

Lastly, this card does not show the gorgeous golden sparkle that we learned how to create. First of all this paper already has the wording on it, kind of like a resist. Then we sprayed 2 of the Smooch Spritz's on it, one brown and one gold and then you wipe them off and let them dry. As it dries all of this great sparkle starts to come out. It's always fun to learn new techniques!

So that was my fun afternoon yesterday, and it's always great to catch up with the gals and have a good time together!

Thanks for stopping by and take care! Enjoy your Sunday!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

And a fun day was had by all .... Lucky Girl! Such fun projects. I think I may need to try those smooch sprays. (always a new temptation) LOL. Hope you are having a relaxing Sunday. Hugs...

Alicia said...

These cards look awesome! I love the saying about the tea-bag, he he he. Stunning work. Also love the ice-cream card...so pretty! The smooch sprays sound very interesting. Am feeling like I am missing out on SU (even though we get different stuff to what you get in the states) I am going to become a demonstrator when they do a deal on it in Aus. Just so I can have access again to all the products....since we moved I have left my demonstrator behind.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs