Hi there and Happy Friday! This cute little gal's name is Amber, and I got her on My Grafico. I printed her out this morning and I wasn't sure what to say with it. But then The View came on with all of the gorgeous gals from Sex in the City 2, and I've got laundry going and so this is what came to my mind....just where is my fairytale?...I'm sure you can all relate sometimes I hope!

Anyway...I printed her out twice, once on white - where I colored her in and then cut her out and placed her on top of the 2nd patterned piece that I printed on to one of the papers from CTMH's Veranda paper packet. All of the papers, in fact, are from the same set. I did hi-lite a little bit on the chair with a marker to give it a bit of dimension. I used the Mojo Monday sketch today, cut the sentiment out with a nestie, the flower is a sizzlit, and then added a button with some crochet thread tied in a bow.

It's Day 1 of 4 days off in a row for me and I've got a bit of running to do right now that I should take care of before it gets too hot here. Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the striped chair. TGIF, enjoy the long weekend, hugs...

Andrea Ewen said...

So neat! I love how you used the CTMH papers...they're great. Super job on creating dimension on the chair, it really makes the whole image pop!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Annika said...

It's a fabulous card and I absolutely love this sentiment!!
Hugs
Annika

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs