Hey there! This was supposed to post yesterday, but I didn't do something right, so anyway here it is today! I made this for a co-worker yesterday and it was her last day. Inside it says - I miss you already! I'm kind of addicted to these little Sizzlit flowers, so you may be seeing them often. The papers are all from Crate Paper, the Carnival Collection. They are nice, thick double sided and textured papers. The stamp is from SU, the Time For You set. Then I used some label nesties and added a twine bow. Oh, and I also used a new border punch from Fiskars that I just got too! She liked it, and I hope to keep in touch with her even though we won't be working together anymore.

I've got lots of cards to make today, on this Scrapbooking Day, so I hope I can stay focused and accomplish it all. I hope you have a great Saturday and have a mint julep or two in honor of the Kentucky Derby! Thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Anne said...

Jeannie this is such a sweet card, love it!

Raising a virtual mint julep to you, not a drink we have over here but I'm always up for racing LOL! Make mine a Pimms...

Carol Dee said...

SWEET, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs