Hey there! I wasn't sure what I'd post today and didn't really have any kind of ideas until I got a phone call from a friend this morning. She needed some birthday cards for her twin counsins.....automatic inspiration! So these cards are the same, but different. The images are from Pink Petticoat, and the papers are from Paper Reflections with some Creamy Caramel SU cardstock. The round happy birthday stamp and flower in the center are from the SU set called Think Happy Thoughts. Then I used a round scallop punch to go behind the sentiment, and added a rhinestone to the centers of the flowers. I did use a glitter pen on their jewelery too. Thanks for the inspiration Brenda and I hope they like them!!

Well guess where I'm off to....yes yet another Stampin' Up get together...yippee!! Of course I will share our creations with you.

I hope your Saturday is a good one, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

2 cute! Bet the twins likew these special cards. Have fun at SU. Hugs...

Alicia said...

I like them too! Havent been to a stampin' up party for way too long...enjoy! (On a positive note - theink of all the money i am saving lol)
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs