Hey there Cupcake!!!! Today's card was made using not only a Fresh Brewed Design image called Coffee, Cupcake and Confetti, but also the sketch for this week's Freshly Brewed Challenge #2. I turned the sketch, because that's just what I do, and I think it still turned out pretty good. The papers and cardstocks are all SU; Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo and Dusty Durango. The sentiment is a CTMH stamp from the set called Cupcake Sprinkles. I really like these colors together, and I think Melon Mambo is the only color that's sticking around so I may have to hoard all of the others!

It's been a long and busy week and I'm so happy for the weekend. Tomorrow I'll be creating some cards with the gals, so I'll be sharing them with you next week. I hope your Friday is a good one, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Too Funny, you can't conform to a sketch and always flip it!! Looks Great. Yeah it is FRIDAY! It has to be a better day than I had yesterday :( LOL. Have a good day. Hugs...

Heather said...

I ALMOST turned the sketch the exact same way! I love how you changed it up and made it your own! My favorite thing about sketches :D I LOVE the fun teals and pinks and the sweet way you added the sentiment! Thank you so much for playing along with us at FBC and making me smile today :D (did you see it?!? did ya huh? :D)

Have a fun~tastic weekend!!!

Alicia said...

This is just gorgeous...I just love the colours.
Alicia xx

Grace said...

Great colors. Love how you turned the sketch. What a fun, fun card!

Grace FBC

Stacy said...

AWESOME! I love what you did with this image! This is so pretty!
Congrats!!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs