Hey there and Happy Monday! For today's card I used Taylored Expressions sketch # 114. The cardstock is SU's Baja Breeze and the DP is some of an older K&Company's. The image is from Bugaboo that I cut out using a nestie. The shading around the image came about quite by accident, but a happy accident. I started out using brown, and then thought why would you use brown - it should be blue like the sky right? Well then I used some blue ink right on top of the brown and this is what I got! The sentiment is a stamp from CTMH, and then the yellow paper is the reverse side of the brown floral. The 3 buttons have twine run through them and that was that!

I hope you had a great weekend, and you're looking forward already to this upcoming holiday weekend. I'm taking Friday off, so I'll have a 4-day!

Thanks for stoppin' in, have a great Monday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL, I forgot this is going to be a holiday weekend. I was just counting down the days until school is out...Friday is the last day Woo-Hoo. :) I like todays *Happy Accident* With the shading, cool look. Hugs for sticky hot IA...

Lisa T said...

Wow, very pretty! Love the colors and the dp!

Michele Gross said...

Love it!! Your pattern paper is delicious and gave you such a wonderful color pallette! Cute cute cute!!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs