Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls! Well the TWIST today is to use a MASCULINE IMAGE. This little guy is of course from "the girl's" and he's just so happy with his award and all, isn't he?! The sketch that I followed is from Tuesday Morning, and I didn't flip it - aren't you proud of me? I just used a square card is all, instead of the standard size. The papers are from 7 Gypsies, called hudson valley scrapbook pack. The ribbon is from SU and then I added some "studs" because if I said jewels or anything else it just wouldn't sound manly enough, now would it?!

Make sure to check out the rest of the Ladies With Attitude's creations and join us. You could be a winner of some of these fabulous digital images!

Thanks so much for coming by, it's Friday for me, and I'm so looking forward to having 4 actual days off in a row! I'm not sure how I'll act, but I know it'll be a creative one. I've got lots of things to get done. I hope your Thursday is just a little bit twisted, and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!

6 comments :

Melissa Craig said...

This is really cute! Love the colors, so vivid!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Jane Wetzel said...

jeannie...love this cutie!

Ann English said...

Great! Have fun this long weekend-am sure you will find a way to fill your time =)

Judy Applegarth said...

Such a sweet image, great card sketch. Love it.

Carol Dee said...

Great guy cards, studs and all. Happy Friday Eve ! Hugs...

Gina said...

Great card. I love stripes on a masculine card! That ribbon is perfect, the texture really keeps it from looking "girly"

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs