Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls!! The TWIST this week is to use your favorite color. Mine is purple, and so I used as many different hues as I could find for this one. The patterned papers are from CTMH and the cardstocks are SU. I just like to try and get those 2 companies together as much as possible, don't I...hehe! This S2G's image today is called Cookin', and isn't she just something with a bow in her hair today?! Well I wasn't sure where I was going with this one, and so it certainly didn't end up being less is more, because I just kept piling it on. In the end it's not one of my favorites, but how bad can it be when it's purple?!!!

I can't wait for this work week to be over, it's been a wild and crazy one, that's for sure. It's also heating up here in the southwest, so for me that just means I turn into more of an inside girl than usual.

The rest of the Ladies with Attitude Design Team will never let you down with their creativeness, so be sure to check them all out today. Don't forget to join in on the fun with us and let us know what your favorite color is too!

Thanks for coming by, have an awesome Twisted Thursday, and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!!

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

HeeHee, you an inside girl! YES.
Thank goodness for airconditioning, right. It will be in the 80's and humid here by the weekend, UGH.
Love the card. Funny one today. Mymom is not a cook. Her kitchen boasts a sign that reads *My dream home would not have a kitchen.*
Happy Friday eve, hugs...

Lisa said...

Great card Jeannie! I love this stamp. I just did some cooking this am. I put peanut butter on my toast:) LOL

Love this.

Hugs,
Lisa

Ann English said...

Gorgeous! Loving your purple-I struggle with purple so always enjoy seeing how others use it.

Cat said...

Gorgeous card, Jeannie! Love the flowers and bow!

mulberry station said...

I love this...still laughing...great card Jeannie! lvoe the images flower and bow!

Julie said...

Lovely colours great card.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs