Happy Twisted Thursday with Shirley's 2 Girls! For the month of May we're all about Home Sweet Home! This week's twist is to use the word WELCOME on your card or creative paper project. I'm using the Good Garden image and some of my favorite SU papers from the Raspberry Tart set. I cut the image out using a label nestie and it's then popped up. I added 3 bright green brads and a pretty sheer white bow, and it has a very garden fresh feel to it, and I hope you dig it......garden, dig, get it?.....hehehe!

As usual, the rest of the Ladies with Attitude Design Team's creations will knock your socks off, so be sure you check them all out. They'd love to hear from you!

I hope your week is going along fine and dandy, I appreciate you visiting very much, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

5 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL , Then I have GOOD Garden. Always plenty of weeds! Love those papers. Have a Happy Friday Eve. Hugs...

Lisa said...

The colors and dp are wonderful. You rocked this card!

Ann English said...

Love this-your DP is gorgeous!

Cat said...

What a sweet card, Jeannie! I love the colors you used and the image. This image is the very first S2G image that I purchased nearly a year ago! One of my faves!

Anne said...

Yeah this is so right! Love your card and love this image, I have the stamp of this one

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs