Happy Twisted Thursday!! It's Home Sweet Home month at Shirley's 2 Girls and this is just another of their special images. The Twist this week is RIBBON, so with that in mind I found some of this fun ribbon that was given to my cardmaking buddies and I from a leftover project. I knew I'd use it some day, and the color is so beautiful! I used one of Melissa's Tuesday Morning Sketches and given the checked background, I found this paper I had from Sassafras that I paired with some SU cardstock; Summer Sun and Only Orange. I cut out 2 ovals with nesties, popped up the image and, thanks to Melissa's sketch, it all came together from there pretty quick. The flowers on the one side are from Close To My Heart, and then on the other side I added the button with a twine bow.

The rest of the Ladies with Attitude Design Team never cease to amaze me with their talents, so be sure you check them out and see for yourself. I know you've got some ribbon, which is the only rule to this week's twist, so there's no excuse not to join us. Remember you could win some of these fun images for yourself!

I'm so glad you came by to visit today, and I always enjoy hearing from you. It's almost the weekend so hang in there, think positive thoughts, and take care of yourself!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

11 comments :

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,

I love this birdie out of his cage! Just gorgeous...such a sunshiney card.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning, Happy Friday Eve!
Teh background paper is perfect with this sketch. I agree wholeheartedly with today's verse too. Have a good day, hugs...

Ann English said...

How cute-love the sunshiny feel of this card-it gives one a new perspective!

Scrapaddict said...

Perfect card for the challenge, love the dp, the image and the sentiment.

Jane Wetzel said...

Mornin Jeannie..love your sweet card! So cheerie!

Melissa Craig said...

This is a fabulously fun card! I love the colors - they are so bright and happy!! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, what a bright fun springy card. Love the colors and darling image.

Anne said...

Great card and lovely sunshine colours!

Gabby said...

Gorgeous card!

Thanks for playing with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Cat said...

So cute! Love the sentiment and LO!

Cat said...

So cute! Love the sentiment and LO!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs