Happy Tuesday! Today I've got another card that has part of some papers that I really liked, but were part of a 12x12 sheet. Since I don't scrapbook anymore, I wanted to still use it somehow. It's part of DCWV's Belle Cafe stack, and I paired it up with some Bazzil textured melon cardstock that matches the birds, some gray and black. Then I used another one of the patterned papers and wrapped some lace around it. I used a flower nestie and then a stamp set from CTMH called Smiles to stamp the leaves right onto it, then I stamped the flower out separately on some ivory cardstock and cut it out and popped it up. Then I added a gray and white narrow ribbon bow. The sentiment is also from the same set. The birds and the swirls actually have glitter on them, so I added some glitter to the flower too. Sorry for all of the shadows on the card this morning, not great lighting here yet. It was something different to try, and it turned out ok I think. I'd be interested to know if you've tried using some of your larger scrapbook papers on cards and how it turned out!

Thanks so much for visiting, I appreciate it very much and take care!

Peace & Luv,

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

T hought of you today, too! Love the lace and darling birdies. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, what a grat card! I love the flower nestie...haven't seen taht one. The paers and colors are wonderful and I nice flow of your card. The swirls and fun added emblishments are the perfect touch. Cute little birds too! Have a great week!

Lisa T said...

Very cute! Love the little birds.

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card! I love all the texture.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs